Leyland Trade Direct to Metal Paint 750ml - Various Colours Available
- Direct to Metal Paint
- A smooth, semi-gloss coating which can be applied direct to bare, previously painted or weathered metal surfaces providing a hardwearing finish.
- It offers excellent anti-corrosive properties whilst maintaining excellent adhesion attributes.
- For added protection, use in conjunction with Leyland Anti-Corrosive Metal Primer
- Provides a smooth, semi-gloss coating, suitable for any metal surface
- Provides hardwearing protection
- Excellent adhesion
- Suitable for use in: Interior and exterior
- Type of substrate - Bare, previously painted or weathered metal surfaces.
- Finish - Semi-gloss
- Volume solid - 50 %
- Coverage - 1 litre will cover approximately 10 square metres depending on the nature and porosity of the surface. Strong or contrasting colours may require additional coats. When using more than one tin of a colour in the same area, intermix before use.
- Drying time - Recoat after 2 hours
+ Delivery & Returns
- Pack Size
- Black / Silver / White
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller
- 10 square metres per litre
- Drying time - Touch Dry
- 16-24 hours
- 2 hours
- VOC level
- Recommended uses
- Interior, Exterior
Leyland Trade Direct to Metal Paint 750ml