Leyland Trade Heavy Duty Floor Paint is designed for application on concrete and wood floors. It comes in a wide range of colours so you can pick the colour of your choice. Tough, durable and resistant to mild chemicals, it remains as good as new for years while also withstanding spillage and repeated cleaning. One litre will cover approximately 11 square metres, and give a sheen when finished.
- Heavy Duty Floor Paint
- Based on polyurethane alkyd resins which have been designed to withstand spillage andrepeated cleaning.
- Ideal for use on most concrete and wooden floor areas such as garages, warehouses, workshops and factories, where the application of two coats provide excellent durability.
- Tough and durable - resistant to mild chemicals
- Designed to withstand spillage and repeated cleaning
- For concrete and wood floors
- Suitable for use in: Interior floors
- Type of substrate - Concrete, and wooden floors
- Finish - Mid-sheen
- Coverage - 1 litre will cover approximately 11 square metres, depending on the nature and porosity of the surface. When using more than one tin of a colour in the same area, intermix before use.
- Drying time - Under normal conditions, touch dry in 2-4 hours. Recoatable after 16-24 hours.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Volume Size
- 2.5 Litre / 5 Litre
- Empire Green, Nimbusgrey, Slate, Tile Red, Frigate
- Application method
- Brush or roller
- Drying time
- 16-24 h
- Recoat time
- 16-24 hours
- Minimum touch dry time
Leyland Trade Heavy Duty Floor Paint