Leyland Trade Vinyl Silk Emulsion Paint can be effortlessly applied to give an attractive sheen finish that reflects the light to make spaces look bigger. It resists dirt and is washable and thus keeps as good as new for years. This product is flexible, odourless, cold-applied, fast drying and recoatable that is suited for use on a range of substrates from concrete to bricks.
- A high quality, easyto-clean, silk emulsion, suitable for interior use, where a dirt-resisting coating is required.
- The low odour, quick drying properties ensure minimum disruption during application
- High quality, easy-to-clean Vinyl Silk emulsion is perfect for interior use
- Provides an attractive sheen finish which reflects the light to make spaces look bigger
- Dirt-resisting and washable
- Suitable for use in: Interior walls and ceilings
- Type of substrate - Plaster and embossed wallcoverings. Also suitable for use on wallboards, concrete, cement rendering, brickwork and blockwork in internal situations.
- Finish - Silk
- Volume solid - 31%
- Coverage - 1 litre will cover approximately 12 square metres per litre, depending on the nature and porosity of the surface. Strong or contrasting
- colours may require additional coats. When using more than one tin of a colour in the same room, intermix before use.
- Drying time - Touch dry in 1-2 hours. Recoatable after 3-4 hours
+ Delivery & Returns
- Pack Size
- 1 Litre / 2.5 Litre / 5 Litre / 10 Litre
- Brilliant White, Magnolia
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 12 square metres per litre
- Drying time - Touch Dry
- 1-2 hours
- after 3-4 hours
- VOC level
- Recommended uses
Leyland Trade Vinyl Silk Emulsion Paint