Leyland Trade Vinyl Soft Sheen Paint dries to give an attractive mid-sheen finish reflecting light to give a slightly polished surface. Suitable for use with plaster and embossed wallcoverings, wallboards, concrete, cement rendering, brickwork and blockwork, it can be washed and is dirt-resisting. The easy-to-apply paint dries in 1-2 hours and can be recoated after 3-4 hours.
- A subtle alternative to traditional Vinyl Matt and Vinyl Silk.
- Easy to apply, it dries to an attractive mid-sheen finish suitable for interior walls and ceilings.
- Our Vinyl Soft Sheen is a suitable alternative to our matt and silk finishes
- Dries to an attractive mid-sheen finish, so reflects a bit of light to give the appearance of a slightly polished surface
- Washable and dirt-resisting
- Suitable for use in: Interior walls and ceilings
- Type of substrate - Plaster and embossed wallcoverings. Also suitable for use on wallboards, concrete, cement rendering, brickwork and blockwork etc.
- Finish - Mid Sheen
- Volume solid - 28%
- Coverage - 1 litre will cover approximately 12.5 square metres, depending on the nature and porosity of the surface. Strong or contrasting colours may require additional coats. When using more than one tin of a colour in the same room, intermix before use.
- Drying time - Touch dry in 1-2 hours. Recoatable after 3-4 hours.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Pack Size
- 2.5 Litre / 5 Litre
- Brilliant White / Magnolia
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 12.5 square metres per litre
- Drying time Touch dry
- 1-2 hours
- Recoat time
- 3-4 hours
- VOC level
Leyland Trade Vinyl Soft Sheen Paint