Macphersons Contract Matt Emulsion Paint 10L - Various Colours Available
- High obliterating matt emulsion for use on new plaster allowing surfaces to dry quickly. A great combination of quality and value for money.
- Can be used on new plaster or refurbishment
- Economical to use
- Good opacity
- Finish - Matt
- Suitable Surfaces - Ceilings, Walls and Ceilings (Interior), Plaster.
- Coverage - Approximately 13m2 per litre, per coat, depending upon the nature and absorbency of the surface being painted.
- General No. of Coats - 2
- Application - Brush, roller or spray.
- Spreading rate - Up to 13m² per litre depending on surface texture and porosity.
- Wet film thickness - 77 micrometres at 13m² per litre.
- Dry film thickness - 18 micrometres at 13m² per litre.
- Volume solids - 24% White other colours will vary.
- Flash point - Not applicable
+ Delivery & Returns
- Pack Size
- 10 Litre
- Colour Range
- Magnolia, Brilliant White
- Coating System
- Apply two coats as required
- Roller, Brush, Spray
- Spreading Rate
- Up to 13m2/litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 - 2 Hours
- Recoatable Time
- 4 Hours
- Suitable for
- Walls & Ceilings
Macphersons Contract Matt Emulsion Paint 10L