Leyland Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell Paint is ideal for projects that need a mid-sheen finish that reflects some light and hides imperfections. It gives a long-lasting fresh appearance on walls, metal and wooden surfaces. Suitable for Kitchens, bathrooms and other busy areas, you can wipe it clean. It works with a range of substrates, and 1 litre of it will cover approximately 12 square metres. To avoid the risk of spillage, you must store and transport in upright position.
- Quick drying, eggshell finish, manufactured from high quality pigments and tough acrylic resin.
- Suitable for wall and ceiling surfaces in most interior situations.
- Ideal for use in kitchens, bathrooms, schools, hotels, hospitals, foodstores, bakeries and public buildings where its low odour properties combined with ease of application and speed of drying allow the work to be completed with a minimum of disruption.
- Brushes can simply be washed out in water.
- 10 times tougher than conventional Matt and Silk
- Very tough, stain and moisture resistant interior paint
- Provides a mid-sheen finish which reflects some light and hides imperfections
- Easy to clean, giving a long-lasting fresh appearance
- Suitable for use on walls, metal and wooden surfaces
- Type of substrate - Wood, metal and plaster. Also suitable for use on wallboards, concrete, cement rendering, brickwork and blockwork in internal situations.
- Finish - Mid-sheen
- Volume solid - 36%
- Coverage - 1 litre will cover approximately 12 square metres, depending on the nature and porosity of the surface. When using more than one tin of a colour
- in the same room, intermix before use.
- Drying time - Touch dry in 1-2 hours. Recoatable after 3-4 hours.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Pack Size
- 750ml / 2.5 Litre / 10 Litre
- Brilliant White / Magnolia
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 12 square metres per litre
- Touch dry
- 1-2 hours
- 3-4 hours
- VOC level
- Recommended uses
Leyland Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell Paint