Portwest's Thermal Grip Glove is the perfect glove for cold-weather outdoor activities. This glove features a warm acrylic ten-gauge liner, ideal for more heavy duty and outdoor tasks. The palm of this glove has been dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation, while the crinkle latex offers excellent grip. Useful in construction, transportation, refuse collection, maintenance and local authority work.
- Available in different sizes and colours
- Material used are acrylic and latex
- Perfect for construction, transportation, refuse collection, maintenance and local authority work
- Specially designed for use in cold conditions
- Crinkle latex grip offers excellent grip
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- Warm acrylic 10 gauge liner
- Ideal for more heavy duty and outdoor tasks
- ANSI cut level A1
- CE certified
- AS/NZS 2161.5
- AS/NZS 2161.2
- AS/NZS 2161.3
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A1
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - 1141X
- EN 511 X1X
- EN 420
- For Size Details, please refer its chart from the technical tab.
Note:Buildworld's customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Black, Yellow, Green, Orange
- Acrylic, Latex
Portwest A140 Thermal Latex Grip Glove