The Portwest A330 nitrile gloves are the perfect choice for jobs that require high dexterity. These lightweight, comfortable gloves are ideal for handling small parts or intricate work. The 3/4 dipped cuff provides increased protection, while the jersey cotton lining with a knit wrist offers a soft feel and improved comfort. The 12 gauge liner helps to ensure maximum dexterity, making these lightweight abrasion-resistant nitrile gloves ideal for applications where you need to have complete control over your fingers.
- Available in different sizes and colours
- Materials: Cotton
- Dipping: Nitrile
- Maximum EN level 4 abrasion
- Excellent for jobs requiring high dexterity
- 3/4 dipped for increased protection
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Jersey cotton lining with knitwrist
- 12 gauge liner for dexterity
- Lightweight abrasion resistant nitrile glove with open back for ventilation
- ANSI cut level A1
- CE certified
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A1
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - 3111X
- EN 420
- For Size Details, please refer its chart from the technical tab.
Note:Buildworld's customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Navy, Yellow
- Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
Portwest A330 Nitrile Light Knitwrist