The Portwest A400 Knitwrist PVC gloves are the ultimate in comfort. They are fully coated for maximum liquid protection, extremely flexible and have superb abrasion and tear resistance. The knitted wrist provides a comfortable fit whilst the cotton interlock lining has a smooth finish for excellent abrasion resistance. These gloves offer an outstanding combination of comfort, dexterity and safety at an affordable price.
- Available in different sizes and colours
- Materials: Cotton
- Dipping: PVC
- Fully coated for maximum liquid protection
- Extremely flexible PVC
- Superb abrasion and tear resistance
- Knitted cuff for comfort and warmth
- 12 gauge liner for dexterity
- ANSI cut level A1
- Knitted wrist and cotton interlock lining has a smooth finish with excellent abrasion resistance
- CE certified
- AS/NZS 2161.2
- AS/NZS 2161.3
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A1
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - 4121X
- EN 420
- For Size Details, please refer its chart from the technical tab.
Note:Buildworld's customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Black, Red
- Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Portwest A400 Knitwrist PVC Gloves