The Portwest A645 Green Cut Nitrile Foam Gloves are perfect for those who need cut protection without compromising dexterity. These gloves have a 13 gauge liner and offer excellent grip in wet and dry conditions. The palm is dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation. They protect against cuts and abrasion, making them ideal for use in many industrial applications such as construction, manufacturing, waste disposal, recycling and forestry. The bright green liner makes these gloves easy to identify.
- Available in different sizes
- Materials: HDPE, Glass Fibre
- Dipping: Nitrile Foam
- Comes in green-black colour
- Level D cut resistance
- Green - High risk cut protection
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- Protects against cuts and abrasion
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Bright green liner provides easy identification
- 100% breathable seamless liner
- ANSI cut level A4
- CE certified
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level (A4)
- CE Food Safe
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - (4.X.4.4.D.)
- EN 420.
- For Size Details, please refer its chart from the technical tab..
Note:Buildworld's customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- HDPE, Glass Fibre
- Protects Against
- Cuts and abrasion
Portwest A645 Green Cut Nitrile Foam Gloves