Rodo Microfibre Roller Sleeve is used on smooth surfaces such as plasterboard and offers excellent paint pick-up and lay-off. Microfibre reduces paint splattering and offers superior paint loading to all other synthetic fabrics and smoother, more even release. The short pile roller can be used with gloss and solid emulsion paints on smooth surfaces and fit into frames of type 9" x 1.75" cage. You can also get this as a medium pile model.
- Manufacturer Code: CPVIC33
- Size: Height - 1981mm x Width - 838mm x Thickness - 35mm
- This classic two light unglazed pine door gives the flexibility for a homeowner to install a glass design of their choice
- The 2 large unglazed panels allow for a great deal of light to be transferred between rooms regardless of the glass chosen to glaze the door
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-grade pine veneer
- Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee.