Forever Silicone sealant from Everbuild is a high quality sealant used for sealing different kinds of materials and used in many woodworking and metalworking industries. It contains an antifungal compound that prevents the growth of mould, has fast curing properties, is permanently flexible, has low viscosity for rapid application and adheres to non-porous and smooth materials. The sealant is waterproof and flexible. It comes in white or clear finish.
- Available in 3 finishes
- Forever White is a superior silicone sealant that is permanently waterproof and flexible and ideal for sealing shower bases and cubicles, wet rooms, around baths, sinks and basins
- It is also ideal for use in kitchens and utility rooms along with sealing window and door frames
- Contains Mould Shield which actively protects the sealant against the growth of bacteria, mildew and black mould
- This product is tested and certified by an independent microbiological laboratory to show no mould growth after more than 10 yrs simulated ageing
- Permanently waterproof
- Highly flexible
- Tools down smoothly
- Contains a high quality antimicrobial additive, rigorously tested in accredited microbiological laboratories to show no mould growth after 10 years simulated ageing
- Suitable for application in areas of high humidity where maximum hygiene protection is required
- Suitable for application in areas subject to high condensation
- CE Marked.
+ Delivery & Returns
- White, Clear, Ivory
- 295ml Cartridge
- White, Clear, Ivory and Grey
- Shelf Life
- 24 months from date of manufacture.
- Storage Conditions
- Store in cool dry conditions and protect from frost.
- 0.98 - 1.05 g/cm3
- Shore A Hardness
- Tensile Strength
- Approx. 0.6 N/mm² to ISO 8339
- Elongation at Break
- 250% to ISO8339
- Movement Capability
- 25% EN15651-1
- Service Temperature
- -40°C to +180°C
Everbuild Forever Silicone Sealant