Evo-Stik Ultimate Strength PVA serves all your needs for virtually any bonding, priming or sealing project. This ready-to-use formula works as a highly effective and efficient admixture, primer, dust proofer and bonding agent and can also work as a strong adhesive. The product can be used on a range of materials, provided one of the surfaces is porous such as timber, plywood, blockboard, chipboard, fibreboard, expanded polystyrene, polyurethane foam, insulating board, brick, concrete, plaster, stone and slate. This Ultimate Strength PVA is fast to dilute and conforms to plastering and woodworking Standards.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is 30613201
- Ultimate Strength PVA has been specially formulated to bond, seal and prime in a range of applications
- When used as a primer for plastering preparation, Ultimate Strength PVA’s highly concentrated solution comes with a number of key benefits
- If you’re plastering onto porous surfaces, the Ultimate Strength PVA will prime and bond in a single coat
- The single coat application provides up to two times more coverage than a typical contractors grade PVA
- Ultimate Strength PVA is also fast to dilute, and conforms to recognised British Standards for plastering and woodworking
- Suitable materials: Can be used on a range of materials, provided one of the surfaces is porous e.g. timber, polywood, being edited) blockboard, chipboard, fibreboard, expanded polystyrene, polyurethane foam, insulating board, brick, concrete, plaster, stone and slate
- 8 To 1 Dilution Rate
- Sizes: 5 litres
- Coverage: 6 – 14m 2 per litre depending on application thickness and substrate.
- Features And Benefits:
- Ultimate strength PVA for demanding jobs
- For plastering, priming, sealing, dustproofing and bonding
- Conforms to recognised British standards for plastering (BS 5270) and amp, Woodworking (EN 204 D1).