Perfect for use as an underlay in harmony with other materials in a multi-layer roofing system or even as a single layer in a hutch or shed roof, the IKO 1000mm Wide x 10000mm Long Trade Top Sheet Green is a high quality top sheet that helps provide temporary waterproofing. The top sheet is comprised of a fibre-based material that is saturated then heavily coated with bitumen and finished off with either slate or sand. The product is a cost-effective roofing option for a number of different roofing projects, although it is not suited for use with habitable buildings.
- IKO Trade Top Sheet is a heavyweight, surfaced top layer
- Ideal for use as the cap sheet to a multi-layer system on garden buildings or a single layer on shed roofs (non-habitable buildings)
- Suitable for flat roof decks with a minimum fall of 1:80 and be free draining.
- Features and Benefits :
- Traditional product
- Economy roofing materials
- Nail fixing, cold adhesive or pour and roll bitumen application
- Colour: Green
- Product Finish: Mineral
- Installation Method: Adhesion, Nails
- Composition: Modified Bitumen
Note: Note: for roof pitches below 10 degrees, a multiple layer built up roofing system should be used.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Roll Weight