Leyland Trade All Purpose Primer can be used on various surfaces for preparing them before applying paint. It must be applied on substrates that are sound, clean, dry and free from grease. It has excellent adhesion properties and will get you the desired results every time. One litre of this product will cover approximately 12 square metres.
- Oil based Primer
- Use for priming and preparing interior and exterior surfaces such as wood, metal and plaster before painting with a top coat.
- Great for general purpose priming and has been developed to promote adhesion on most surfaces. This will allow following coats to last longer.
- This Primer also has anti-corrosive properties making it great to use over metals to give it that extra protection before painting.
- Sits well under other Leyland products such as Leyland Trade High Gloss, Leyland Trade Eggshell and Leyland Trade Satinwood.
- Comes ready mixed in White.
- For interior and exterior use
- Excellent adhesion
- Anti-corrosive properties
- Use on wood, metal plaster or masonry
- Suitable Surfaces - Masonry, Metal (Exterior), Wood (Interior), Exterior Wood, Metal (Interior), Wood (Exterior), Plaster.
- Coverage - 1 litre will cover approximately 12 square metres, depending on the nature and porosity of the surface
- General No. of Coats - 1-2
- Application - Brush or roller.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Litre capacity
- 750ml / 2.5 Litre
- Interior & exterior
- Drying time touch dry
- 4-6 hours
- Drying Time recoat
- 16-24 hours
- Suitable Surfaces
- Masonry, Metal Exterior, Wood Interior, Exterior Wood, Metal Interior, Wood Exterior, Plaster.
- 12m² per litere, per coat.
- General No. of Coats
- Brush or roller
Leyland Trade All Purpose Primer White