Ensure that your topcoats give you the perfect finish you want when using the Leyland Trade Wood Primer Paint. This product can be brushed on over both porous and non-porous surfaces, and give excellent levels of adhesion by penetrating and levelling the wood surface. The primer provides a smooth white surface, ready to paint or stain. It can be used both for interior and exterior applications with excellent results. It gives a coverage upto 12m2 per litre and comes in 2 sizes.
- Wood Primer
- Suitable for use on bare interior and exterior timber surfaces, providing excellent adhesion.
- Provides adhesion for bare interior and exterior timber surfaces
- Anti-corrosive properties
- Penetrates and levels surfaces
- Excellent level of adhesion
- Suitable for use in: Interior and exterior
- Type of substrate - Softwood and non-oily hardwood
- Volume solid - 48%
- Coverage - 1 litre will cover approximately 12 square metres depending on the nature and porosity of the surface.
- Drying time - Recoatable after 16-24 hours.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Pack Size
- 750ml / 5 Litre
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller
- 12 square metres per litre
- Recoat time
- 16-24 hours
- VOC level
Leyland Trade Wood Primer Paint White