Thompson's One Coat Water Seal Ultra is designed for protection of various substrates against water damage using just one coat. The silicone micro emulsion effectively penetrates below the surface of porous materials waterproofing the substrate. It can be used on damp surfaces to protect them against water, freeze and thaw. It is suitable for use on brick, concrete and stone and dries in 2 hours.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Thompson’s One Coat Water Seal is a unique, silicone micro emulsion, designed to penetrate exterior brick and stonework, to provide a long lasting barrier against rain damage
- Apply directly to damp surfaces
- Stops damage caused by freeze and thaw
- Use on brick, concrete and stone
- Reduces efflorescence
- Drying time : 2 hours
- Suitable for use on : brick, stone and plaster
- PREPARATION :
- Give the surface a scrub with a stiff bristle brush. Fill any cracks and do pointing repairs, if needed.
- APPLICATION :
- Give the tin a good shake. Apply using a brush or roller. If you’re tackling a wall, work in 1m sections from the bottom upwards. Once an area is fully saturated move onto the next section. Make sure you also coat mortar lines. Make sure you treat the whole wall and not just isolated areas.
- Use at full strength. Do not dilute.
- COVERAGE :
- Thompson’s One Coat Water Seal will cover approximately 4m² per litre.
- Coverage will vary depending on the texture type of surface you’re coating.
- DRYING TIME :
- Thompson’s One Coat Water Seal should be dry in 2 hours.
- Dry times will vary depending on the texture type of surface you’re coating.
- FLAMMABILITY :
- Flash point above 61°C.
- Non-flammable product.
- 4m2 per litre
- Pack Size
- 5 Litre
- Milky clears immediately on application.
- Very low to optimise penetration.
- Mild, pleasant odour.
- VOC Content
- Low 0.30%-7.99%.