Keep out water and moisture from the outside with the application of the Bostik Cementone Exterior Water Seal 5L. This water seal can be brushed onto any exterior surface like brickwork, asbestos, cement, cement renderings, roughcast, cast concrete, limestone, stonework, leather and even wood to stop rain from penetrating the surface. By reducing the water coming through, the seal can also improve insulation while resisting algae and mould growth and the retention of dirt. By using this product, you can increase the lifespan of stone, concrete, brick, terracotta and render especially, saving you plenty of time and money on repairs and restorations in the future.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Colour : Clear
- Form : Solvent based liquid
- Specific Gravity : 0.8 approx.
- Composition : Polyoxo aluminium stearate based
- High performance waterproofer that penetrates deep below the surface to provide a water resistant barrier on porous exterior surfaces
- Suitable for concrete, brick, stone, slate, terracotta, render and timber
- It protects for up to 10 years and can be applied by brush, roller or spray
- The surface remains permeable to water vapour, allowing it to ‘breathe’, preventing water being trapped
- It is transparent and should not alter the appearance of the treated surface
- Helps to prevent condensation, efflorescence and frost damage.
- Prevents water penetration in a single coat
- Protects against rain, damp and frost
- Increases life of most building materials
- Application Temperature : +5 degree C to +25 degree C
- Coverage : 2 – 4m2 per litre per coat (depending on substrate, application
- technique and performance requirements)
- Drying Times : 3 to 4 hours approx.
- Cleaning : Clean tools and equipment with white spirit immediately after use
- Pack Size
- 5 Litre
- Solvent based liquid
- Specific Gravity
- 0.8 approx
- Polyoxo aluminium stearate based
- 2 – 4m2 per litre per coatdepending on substrate, application technique and performance requirements
- Drying Times
- 3 to 4 hours approx
- Clean tools and equipment with white spirit immediately after use
- Storage/Shelf Life
- Store and transport securely in an upright position. Ensure the cap is fully closed. Store for up to 18 months from date of manufacture in original, unopened packaging in cool, dry conditions within the temperature