Keep moisture away when you apply the Thompsons Water Seal 2.5 Litre. This water seal is a unique water-based combination of alkyl polysiloxane resin and hydrophobic waxes that can be brushed onto any exterior surface like brick, concrete and stone. By reducing the water coming through, the Seal can resist algae and mould growth and the damage caused by freezing and thawing. This product can increase the substrate's lifespan and be conveniently utilized directly on damp surfaces.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Thompson’s Water Seal is based on a unique water based combination of alkyl polysiloxane resin and hydrophobic waxes
- Can be applied directly to damp surfaces
- Use on brick, concrete and stone
- Maximum protection against water damage to brickwork, rendering, stone and concrete.
- Repels more water for longer than standard waterproofers
- Help prevent damage caused by freezing and thawing
- Reduces efflorescence in brickwork
- APPLICATION :
- Give the tin a good shake. Apply using a brush or roller. If you’re applying onto a wall, work in 1m sections from the bottom upwards. Once an area is fully saturated move onto the next section. Make sure you also coat mortar lines. Make sure you treat the whole wall and not just isolated areas. As soon as the first coat has soaked in, you can apply a second coat.
- Use at full strength. Do not dilute.
- COVERAGE :
- Thompson’s Water Seal will cover approximately 4 m² per litre. Coverage will vary depending on the texture and porosity of the surface to being treated.
- DRYING TIME :
- Thompson’s Water Seal should be dry in 2 hours under normal conditions.
- Dry times depend on the texture type of surface you’re coating.
- FLAMMABILITY :
- Flash point above 60CC (Closed Cup)
- Non-flammable product.
- 4m2 per litre
- Pack Size
- 2.5 Litre
- Slightly milky
- Low viscosity liquid.
- Low, inoffensive.
- VOC Content
- Minimal 0%-0.29%