Weber Through Coloured One Coat Render comes in a number of finish choices and is a weather-resistant exterior render, perfect for both new build or refurbishment projects. Monocouche can be used to produce a range of finishes such as Scraped, Sprayed roughcast and ashlar and quoin features and is suitable for use on entire elevations, feature panels or smaller areas such as garden walls. It is formulated for spray application with render pumps for faster application.
- Available in 3 finishes
- weberpral M is a weather-resistant exterior render and is ideal for new build or refurbishment projects.
- Monocouche can be used to produce a range of finishes:-
- Sprayed roughcast
- Dry dash
- Can be used to create ashlar and quoin features, and is suitable for use on entire elevations, feature panels or smaller areas such as garden walls
- Download technical data sheet for more information.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Product Type
- Weather-resistant exterior render
- 25kg paper sack
- 1m2 per 25kg bag - at 15mm thickness
- Should be mixed with 5 - 5½ litres of clean water
- Stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5 degree C
- 12 months from the date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag.
- Health & safety
- May produce an allergic reaction. Harmful by inhalation. Irritating to eyes and skin. Keep out of the reach of children
Weber Through Coloured One Coat Render 25kg