A powerful adhesive, the Evo-Stik Evo-Grip Solvent Free Adhesive 350ml is a high-performance, solvent-free adhesive that can fill gaps and set in only seconds. The special formula is made to offer a superior grip straight away, making it more solid than conventional adhesives right from the jump. This adhesive is able to bond to most non-porous and porous surfaces, including but not limited to carpet gripper strips, dado rails, timber battens, decorative wall panels and more. The convenient nozzle tip allows you to dispense it with greater accuracy and precision.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is 30812124
- Buff in colour
- EVO-STIK Evo-Grip Solvent Free Adhesive is a multi-purpose gap filling adhesive that has a very low odour and is pleasant to use
- The versatile gunnable adhesive has an excellent initial grab and is ideal for many general building and DIY applications
- When using it, one of the surfaces to be bonded must be porous
- Suitable materials: most porous and non-porous building surfaces including decorative wall panels, timber battens, skirtings and dado rails, carpet gripper strips and stair nosings. Suitable substrates for these include wood, hardboard, plywood, ceramics, concrete, plasterboard, metal and GRP and foam polystyrene
- Sizes: C20 cartridge.
- Features And Benefits:
- Gap filling adhesive
- Solvent free
- Instant grab
- Bonds a wide variety of materials
- Can be sanded and overpainted
- Versatile adhesive capable of fixing a wide variety of building materials.
- A viscous, gun-grade, paste.
- Specific Gravity
- 1.5 approx
- Very low, sweet
- Filled, advanced polymer emulsion
- Application Temperature
- +5°C to +30°C
- Service Temperature
- Up to +80°C, when fully dry
- 11 metres of 6mm bead from a C20 cartridge