With the Evo-Stik Gun-Applied Polyurethane Foam Filler 700ml, you can enjoy a larger yield and more precise dosing with every application. It is suitable for use with a gun in order to make it even more precise. This foam filler is able to insulate, fill, seal and bond with ease and can take care of both large and small gaps. It adheres to wood, PVCu, brick, masonry and concrete and is perfect for use on windows, door fittings and door frames. Once the filler has cured, you are free to sand, plaster, cut and paint the foam.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is 30811865
- EVO-STIK Expanding Foam Filler is an expanding polyurethane filler ideal for sealing, filling, bonding and insulating joints
- Gaps between separation walls, ceilings and floors, as well as window and door frames
- The polyurethane foam can fill awkward voids and large, irregular gaps
- It can also be cut, sanded, plastered and painted when cured
- 700ml Pack
- Suitable materials: Most building materials, apart from polythene, polypropylene, polystyrene and similar sensitive surfaces.
- Fills, seals, bonds and insulates
- Ideal for filling awkward voids and large, irregular gaps
- Cured foam can be cut, sanded, plastered and painted
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials
- Interior and exterior use
- Gun application for more accurate dosing and bigger yield
- Heat resistant as it withstands up to 100 degree celsius.