Make face glazing any external feature such as window and door frames a breeze with the help of the Bostik Evo-Stik Linseed Oil Putty. The putty is linseed-based though it is modified to improve upon its ability to quickly dry on most non-porous surfaces. You can use it on steel and timber with the same level of efficiency and efficacy, though setting the putty in metal frames may be a bit slower than if you were to set it in timber. The product comes in your choice of two finishes as per your needs.
- Linseed Oil Putty is a hand-applied, setting-type, glazing putty for the external face glazing of door and window frames
- Although based on linseed oil, the formulation has been modified to give improved drying on non-porous surfaces
- Can be used for external face glazing of single glass into steel and timber frames which are to be painted and can be regularly maintained
- Through setting of the putty in metal frames will be slower than through setting in timber frames
- For large areas of steel frame glazing, the use of a metal casement putty is recommended
- 1Kg Pack