The Fascia Cover Board External Corner - 300mm is a pre-formed external corner, is a multi-purpose angle used for jobs like copings, drip trims, neat internal angles and upstands to cover the expansion gap with all joints and corners. The outer fascia of the trim is supplied with a high-adhesion finish. It should be nailed at the edges and bandaged over where the nails penetrate the trim and the deck. The trim is flexible, easy to join, and has consistent weight and thickness. They come in 300mm in length and 55mm in thickness. It has a white finish, is moulded from PVC-u and can be cut to size when needed.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is RT4
- External Corner trim
- Used to cover the expansion gap
- With all joints and corners
- Should be cut to size with either a fine toothed saw or hacksaw
- White in colour
- Material: PVC-u
- Size: 300mm
- Thickness: 55mm
- Specification: BS7619:1993.