Plasterboard Patches from Gyproc offer an expeditious and easy approach to repair damages suffered by plasterboard or any other smooth plastered surfaces. The product itself is self-adhesive, but when fused with a rapid setting substance such as Gyproc Easi-Fill 20, it leads to a reliable quick-fix solution. The patches can be used to restore holes and other damages inflicted upon plasterboard walls through door handles or electrical installations/dismantling. The product can cater to a hole size up to 150mm x 150mm and can easily withstand everyday wear and tear. Plasterboard Patches are sold as a pack of 2 where each pack contains 12 patches. They are available in three sizes: 5 : Width 150 x Height 150mm, 5 : Width 100 x Height 100mm, and 2 : Width 50 x Height 50mm, respectively.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Gyproc Plasterboard Patches offer a quick and easy way to repairing damage made to plasterboard or smooth plastered surfaces
- The self-adhesive patches when combined with a rapid setting material like Gyproc Easi-Fill 20 provide a real quick-fix solution
- Repairs holes and damage to plasterboard walls caused by:- Door handles damage- First fix electrical work- Removing electrical sockets or spot light fitings
- Plasterboard patches suit any hole size up to 150mm x 150mm
- Designed to withstand additional knocks and bumps
- Time saving and mess free compared to traditional methods of filing a hole with newspaper and building up layers with filing compound
- Sold in a pack of 2
- Each pack contains 12 patches:
- 5x Width 150 x Height 150mm
- 5x Width 100 x Height 100mm
- 2x Width 50 x Height 50mm.