Mannok Master Grade Cement Plastic Bag.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is QCEMENTPLAS
- Builders and tradesmen will love working with our Master Grade Cement, thanks to the quality of mix from this product
- The cohesive mix results in a smoother texture, providing excellent workability, which makes this cement easy to handle and finish, with uniform results
- Master Grade Cement is the best choice for mortars and plastering, thanks to its unique properties
- Can also be used in a variety of general building applications, such as concrete and screeds
- The air-entrained mix of Master Grade Cement provides frost protection, which combined with the plastic weatherproof packaging available
- Ensures your cement has the greatest protection against the elements
- Manufactured in accordance with and certified to BS EN 197-1:2011.
- Ideal For :
- Mortar And Plaster.
- Suitable For :
- Concrete And Screed.
- 25kg Bag
- Improved workability, smoother texture, Frost protection, Uniform finish
- Surface Area
- 350 - 450m2/Kg
- Mix Type
- Cohesive mix
- Use Location
- Mortars and Plasters
- Working Time
- 75 mins