Ideal for use in various building applications, the Mannok Master Grade Cement Plastic Bag 25Kg is a premium cement product that can help you complete many projects involving mortar, concrete, render, grout or screed all the same. It is ideal for repair work and jobs and best when used in general building applications. Its unique properties make it exceptionally compatible with mortars and plastering. Each bag of cement has 25 kilograms of the product to work with, giving you plenty to go around when working on smaller projects to get the job done more swiftly.
- Available Pallet quantity: 30-Bags, 60-Bags
- Builders and tradesmen will love working with our Master Grade Cement, thanks to the quality of mix from this product
- The cohesive mix results in a smoother texture, providing excellent workability, which makes this cement easy to handle and finish, with uniform results
- Master Grade Cement is the best choice for mortars and plastering, thanks to its unique properties
- Can also be used in a variety of general building applications, such as concrete and screeds
- The air-entrained mix of Master Grade Cement provides frost protection, which combined with the plastic weatherproof packaging available
- Ensures your cement has the greatest protection against the elements
- Manufactured in accordance with and certified to BS EN 197-1:2011.
- Ideal for : Mortar And Plaster.
- Suitable For: Concrete And Screed
+ Delivery & Returns
- 25kg Bag
- Improved workability, smoother texture, Frost protection, Uniform finish
- Surface Area
- 350 - 450m2/Kg
- Mix Type
- Cohesive mix
- Use Location
- Mortars and Plasters
- Working Time
- 75 mins
Mannok Master Grade Cement Plastic Bag 25Kg - Pallet