Protect various materials in and outside of the home with this Bostik Bituminous All weather waterproofer Black 5L. The waterproofer is ideal for use on roofs, roofing felt, fibre, cement, mastic asphalt, lead, zinc, copper, slates and more, providing an effective barrier against moisture and other weather damage from the elements. This is a bituminous-solvent compound that also includes a small amount of organic fibre, all of its compounds working together to effectively keep water out of vulnerable materials. You can easily brush it on, making applications simple and making it easier than ever to weatherproof your home.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is 30811918
- Black in colour
- Bostik Bituminous Waterproofer for Roofs is a premium grade, solvent-based bituminous waterproofer for use on all common roofing materials
- It can be applied onto existing roofs or mastic asphalt, roofing felt, corrugated iron, fibre-cement, slates, lead, copper and zinc
- It dries to form a tough, black waterproof coating and can be used as a water and moisture barrier or as a protection for metal
- Use Penetration Primer where surfaces are porous
- Use Aluminium Solar Protector reflective paint as a final protective finish.
- Smart Advantage:
- Immediate waterproofing
- For all common roof surfaces
- Brush on application
- Immediate waterproofing.
- Specific Gravity
- 1.0 approx
- Filled bitumen solution
- Application Temperature
- +5°C to +35°C
- Temperature Resistance
- -10°C to +85°C depending on operating conditions
- Solvent For Cleaning Up
- White spirit