Simple to apply and long lasting, the Bostik Bituminous Felt Adhesive Feltfix For Roof Black is one of the easiest ways to waterproof your roof in no time at all. This solvent-borne, cold-applied adhesive glides on easily over felt, metal and asphalt, sticking to it in a smooth layer that will stop water from penetrating and causing damage. The product can be brushed or squeezed depending on what is most efficient for your project, but it should only be applied to a dry, clean, dust-free surface that is non-porous or that has first been primed if it is.
- Bostik Bituminous Felt Adhesive for Roofs is a cold applied adhesive for bonding bituminous roofing felts to asphalt, felt, metal and concrete.
- It can also be used for bonding mineral chippings to bituminous surfaces
- Should not be used with or over tar based products
- Colour : Black
- Form : Viscous liquid
- Specific Gravity : 0.95 approx.
- Composition : Bitumen solution
- Application Temperature : +10 degree C to +25 degree C
- Service Temperature : -20 degree C to +70 degree C (for slopes of less than 10° and depending on operating conditions)
- Flexibility : Provides a firm but flexible bond between 5 degree C and 50 degree C which hardens and softens with changes of temperature.
- Solvent for Cleaning Up : White spirit