Get your roof ready to go with this Bostik Penetration Primer For Roofs Black 5L. This easy-to-apply primer prepares your roof for the addition of bituminous coating while also instantly providing a waterproof layer atop it for two-in-one power. This thin bituminous solution is an easy-to-apply, low viscosity primer that is also highly penetrative and can therefore be used to prime everything from cementitious screeds, concrete roofs, bitumen felt, renders and mastic asphalt just before applying other bituminous materials. The product dries in three to six hours.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Bostik Penetration Primer for Roofs is a highly penetrative, thin bituminous solution, black in colour
- It is used for priming bitumen roofing felt, concrete roofs and floors, cementitious screeds/renders, mastic asphalt, weathered corrugated iron and steel prior to the application of bituminous coatings.
- Apply before a bituminous coating
- Suitable for all common roof surfaces
- Spray or brush on
- CHARACTERISTICS :
- Colour : Black
- Pack Size : 5 Litre
- Form : Thin liquid
- Specific Gravity : 0.9 approx.
- Composition : Solvent-borne bituminous solution
- Application Temperature : +5°C to +35°C (surfaces must be completely free of ice and water)
- Service Temperature : -10°C to +85°C (depending on operating conditions)
- Coverage : 4 – 6m2 per litre dependent on the porosity of the surface
- Drying Times : 3 to 6 hours (depending on drying conditions)
- Solvent for Cleaning Up : White spirit
- Storage/Shelf Life : Store and transport this container in a secure upright position. Ensure the lid is secure. Store for up to 24 months from date of manufacture in original, unopened packaging undercool dry conditions within a temperature range of +5 degree C to +35 degree C out of direct sunlight and away from sources of heat and ignition.
- CLEANING :
- Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with white spirit.
- Dried product is difficult to remove.
- Where possible we recommend using disposable brushes for the application.