No matter what roof needs to be trimmed and lined, the Cure It Raised Edge Trim is there to help you get it done. The Edge trim is produced out of high quality materials that won't take on damage when exposed to UV rays. It is designed to fit easily along the edges of most pitched roofs, thanks to its dimensions; it can also prevent water from running off. Strong and heavy-duty, it is compatible for use with C1, C2 and C4 corner trims.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is B260
- Raised Edge Trim
- Strong and heavy duty
- Manufactured from high quality material
- Easy to install
- Dimensions: Depth - 110mm x Height - 105mm x Length - 3000mm
- 20 years materials guarantee.
- Complete range of materials specially formulated for roofing applications by the leading glass reinforced polyester roofing materials manufacturer
- Duraflex roofing resins and topcoats designed for roofing applications to promote enhanced bonding characteristics and superior flexibility
- Comprehensive technical support and a range of training options available from the manufacturer
- No seams, joints or welds
- Cold applied- free from the risks associated with hot works
- Extreme UV resistance
- Good environmental profile
- Will withstand foot traffic as standard
- Can be specified for walkways or balconies.
- Flat roof edge detail to prevent water run off.
- Compatible with C1, C2 C4 corner trims (available separately).