Using the Gyproc FibaTape Classic 90mm, you can make your jointing work faster than with weaker, paper tape. The tape is made out of fibreglass mesh that provides greater stability to the project while also preventing any blisters and bubbles from arising dues to its open nature. The formula is a self-adhesive with a strong stick to ensure it grabs on instantly and doesn't weaken over time. Due to superior strength of the product, it allows you to apply it 30 per cent more quickly than standard paper tape. The tape measures 90 millimetres by 48 millimetres in size.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is 5200672378
- Blue in colour
- The Gyproc FibaTape Classic is a fibreglass drywall joint tape
- Easy to apply and hard-wearing
- Open fabric avoids blisters and bubbles
- It is self-adhesive, with superior adhesion and an open fabric structure which prevents blisters and bubbles
- They are quick and easy to install and are ideal for use as a long lasting aid for strengthening repairs to plaster and jointing plasterboard
- The tapes have a high reinforcing performance and are suitable for use with both tapered and square edge plasterboards.
- Features And Benefits:
- High performance self-adhesive tapes
- Stronger structure than traditional tapes which means they won't rip or tear during application
- Superior adhesion and strength, compared to competitors.
- Product Type
- 90 x 48mm