Finish off any low to medium suction backgrounds in your product, especially plasterboard, with the British Gypsum Thistle Board Finish. This product gives off a nice, thick thistle board plaster skim finish to Gyproc plasterboard and can easily be applied by hand with no need for additional special tools. This simple-to-apply formula is able to cover around 10 square metres of space when it is applied at 2 millimetres thick and it only requires 1.5 hours to set, letting you move on with the rest of your project in a swifter and more efficient time frame.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is 06059/5
- Thistle BoardFinish is an ideal skim finish plaster for use on Gyproc plasterboards
- This finish coat plaster is suitable for low to medium suction backgrounds, especially plasterboard or Thistle DriCoat undercoat plaster
- Suitable for application by hand
- Coverage based on 2mm thickness
- Conforms to EN 13279-1
- This product is certified to BES 6001 achieving a rating of "Excellent"
- Available in 25kg bag
- Product data sheet provided in the technical tab.
- Approx coverage m²
- Approx setting time hours
- Shelf life
- 4 months