Bond virtually any material to your plasterboard with the assistance of the British Gypsum Thistle Bonding Coat 25Kg that creates a strong bond ready to take on a grip against tiling, plasterboard, concrete or other surfaces that have been treated with Thistle Bond-It before use. Once you have applied an 11-millimetre thickness against the foundation, it takes anywhere between 90 minutes and 2 hours for it to set, reducing the time you need to wait to continue on with the next step of your project. The shelf life of this product is four months.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is 06055/7
- A versatile undercoat plaster that can be used on a variety of backgrounds
- Thistle BondingCoat is an ideal base coat plaster for smooth or low suction backgrounds such as tiling, concrete, plasterboard or surfaces treated with Thistle Bond-It
- The fine mix allows for improved workability, making it easier to spread, rule and darby
- Conforms to EN 13279-1
- This product is certified to BES 6001 achieving a rating of "Excellent"
- Available in 25kg bags
- Coverage is based on 11mm thickness
- Product data sheet provided in the technical tab.
- Approx Coverage m²
- Approx setting time hours
- Shelf life months