Get your project off on the right foot using this British Gypsum Thistle Hardwall 25Kg. This undercoat plaster product provides a nice foundation against any low suction or smooth background, offering high-impact resistance that makes it ideal for almost any project, no matter how heavy; this includes common bricks, masonry backgrounds, air Crete blocks, medium-density blocks and more. The quick-drying formula needs between 90 and 120 minutes to set and dry properly. When applied 11 millimetres thick, it can cover 3 square metres with ease. It has a shelf life of four months.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is 06110/3
- An undercoat plaster with high impact resistance
- Thistle HardWall is a quick drying undercoat plaster suitable for use on most masonry backgrounds such as bricks, medium-density and aircrete blocks
- Thistle HardWall can be hand or spray applied and is ideal for use in a 2-coat plaster system
- Conforms to EN 13279-1
- This product is certified to BES 6001 achieving a rating of "Excellent"
- Available in 25kg bags
- Coverage is based on 11mm thickness
- Product data sheet provided in the technical tab.
- Approx Coverage m²
- Approx setting time hours
- Shelf life months