The Expamet 59mm Angle Bracket is manufactured out of high-quality pre-Galvanised robust material. The brackets naturally resist corrosion while resisting fingerprints, scratches and smudges to ensure they always stay fixed without corroding away with time. Each one comes with fixing holes of many sizes to support different screw sizes. It is recommended that these be used in pairs to prevent eccentric loading and measure a Width of 59mm and length of 40mm. Load tested for peace of mind in completing several fixing jobs. This angle bracket can be purchased in singles or multiples as needed.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is AB604060
- High Quality Pre-Galvanised Angle Bracket
- Various fixing holes sizes for convenience
- Brackets must be used in pairs to prevent eccentric loading
- 275g/m2 Gavanized Coating
- Load tested.
- Additional Information:
- Width : 59mm x Length : 40mm
- Length 1/Projection
- Material Gauge : 2.0mm
- Loadbearing Capacity : Per Pair: F1 Uplift (ULS) 2.79kN
- Test Standard : ETAG015/TR016.
- Product Type
- Angle Bracket
- 275g/m² Zinc Coating
- Galvanized Mild Steel S250GD+Z275 to EN10346:2015
- Individual Weight kg
- Fire Rating
- Euroclass A1