Expamet Corner Framing Anchors find a multitude of applications in building projects such as framing of windows and doors and use in squared timber. The accessories are used in pairs to avoid eccentric loading and are compatible with all kinds of common materials. Manufactured in Galvanized Mild Steel and coated with zinc these are durable and rustproof. Designed to meet the required quality standards, the V-Shaped corner anchors come with a width of 36mm.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is MFAC
- High Quality Expamet Pre-Galvanised Corner Framing Anchors
- Always use in pairs to avoid eccentric loading
- Covered by a European Technical Approval
- Corner V Shaped.
- Additional Information :
- Width : 36mm
- Length 1/Projection : 36mm
- Length 2/Height : 127mm
- Material Gauge : 0.9mm
- Fixing Hole Dimensions : 3.8mm
- Shear Capacity : 6.4kN (ULS) Shear per pair
- Test Standard : ETAG015/TR016.
- European Standard/ETA :
- ETAG015 (ETA13/0802).
- Product Type
- Framing Anchor
- Fire Rating
- Euroclass A1
- Individual Weight kg
- Galvanized Mild Steel DX51D+Z275 to EN10346:2015
- 275g/m² Zinc Coating